Mechanical Engineer - Junior Level
Mechanical Engineer - Junior Level [ES1]
Seeking talented Mechanical Engineer with 1 to 3 years relevant experience to assist clients and technical staff with consulting & engineering relative to industrial process water & wastewater treatment system design, air pollution control systems design, site remediation, training and technical presentations, design drawings & specifications, technical report preparation, and project coordination.
Desired Qualification Include:
- BS in mechanical engineering
- Experience with an engineering firm and/or working in industry/manufacturing environments
- Experience with project engineering role during implementation (design/procurement/construction) of new and/or upgraded mechanical systems (e.g. process water, wastewater, air handling, cooling, and associated piping and controls) is preferred.
- Ability to make technical computations and calculations involving the application of engineering principles
- Ability to demonstrate innovative application of technology in solving complex problems
- Ability to collect and organize engineering and technical facts and data and to present them clearly and concisely, both orally and in written reports and applications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- EIT registration a strong plus
Who Are We?
CAPACCIO Environmental Engineering, Inc. exists to help industry and the environment prosper. We strive to be leaders in environmental, health and safety (EH&S). Through design and implementation of effective strategies for managing EH&S, the overall financial and operational performance of industries & institutions is positively impacted as well as the global external environment and the internal workplace environment. Innovation and creativity is necessary to solve the evolving and future needs of our clients. We strive to be leaders in the effective application of technology to anticipate and meet these needs. Our engineering & consulting experience directly with clients has enabled us to better understand the actual needs, and identify solutions for current clients as well as exciting new growth opportunities. We are currently seeking additional technology talent with the passion and ability to help successfully design and execute solutions to join our team of talented, energetic and passionately engaged individuals committed to the success of our clients and each other in an atmosphere for professional growth, innovation, and teamwork.
Capaccio makes an investment in its employees. From day one, employees are encouraged to develop their careers, and Capaccio supports this through conferences, training and opportunities for learning and advancement at Capaccio. Capaccio won First Place in the Zweig's Best Places to Work. We have an excellent benefits program and recognition program. Our employees feel valued and are passionate about the work they are engaged in. Come be a part of our awesome team!
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:53:59 PDT