HR Coordinator, Employee Success
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Founded in 1979, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an independent professional graduate school with a dynamic student body and a professionally accomplished faculty. Our curriculum and training opportunities prepare graduates to deliver outstanding professional services emphasizing the ability to understand and work with diverse populations.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for a variety of human resource activities for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
- Day-to-day administration of employment, benefits, pay/compensation and records management.
- Coordinates resolution of policy-related and process concerns.
- Consults with hiring managers to write job descriptions for position vacancies.
- Posts vacancies with appropriate sources, screens and interviews applications/resumes, evaluates applicant skills and makes recommendations regarding applicant qualifications.
- Ensures compliance with employment laws related to hiring process and ensures positions attract diverse candidates.
- Develops sourcing and recruitment strategies.
- Coordinates onboarding process and new employee orientation.
- Develop new employee orientation for employee success for 30, 60, and 90 days.
- Explain benefits to employees and serve as liaison to solve employee benefit matters.
- Performs human resource audits to ensure compliance; maintains employee records and database.
- May develop and recommend HR policy and process improvements.
- Research and recommend best practices for HR processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit laws, including but not limited to, FLSA, FMLA, ADA, Workers Compensation, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, COBRA, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including Workday or other HRIS systems. Ability to generate reports.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision and to seek consultation as needed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field from an accredited institution is required. Master's degree preferred.
- Two to three years of experience in human resources.
- SHRM-CP preferred.
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.