Postdoctoral Scholar Positions - Gorodetsky Group
Open March 30th, 2017 through September 30th, 2017
The Department of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the University of California, Irvine invites applicants for postdoctoral scholar positions, in the Gorodetsky Group. There are multiple openings for applicants with expertise in biochemistry, protein engineering, molecular biology, and/or mammalian cell growth. The start date is negotiable (tentatively March to August 2017).
The initial appointment would be for one year, with the possibility of an extension, depending on performance. The positions will come with a highly competitive salary, as well as generous benefits. Please submit a curriculum vitae and the names of at least three references.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: Https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03921
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now