Certification and Accreditation Specialist *Secret Clearance Required*
Our Software Development and Engineering Team at Strategic Technical Services LLC has an immediate need for a Certification and Accreditation Specialist to support the design and development of a suite of software applications for the life-cycle management of strategic parts.
This position, located in NW Indiana (close to Merrillville), reports to the technical team lead for the Strategic Verified Lifecycle Tools Support Suite project and supports the software development and engineering team by providing Authority to Operate documentation and information assurance compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development of Authority to Operate documentation.
• Serve as an Information Assurance Compliance Specialist.
• Sustain current security policies, processes, and procedures.
The work of the Software Development and Engineering Team is performed remotely and onsite with the customer, so candidates for this position must be able to communicate effectively in face-to-face meetings and through other means such as email, instant messaging, phone calls and voicemail. The position requires travel to Crane, Indiana once or twice per month (expenses covered).
• Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline and 2 to 4 years of experience or equivalent work experience with certifications will be considered.
• Demonstrated familiarity and understanding of all subject areas in C&A.
• Excellent organizational skills; able to meet strict deadlines.
• Knowledge of Navy Strategic Systems Programs and/or Air Force strategic systems
• Knowledge of DoD Information Assurance policies and procedures, including the development and implementation of security controls to support system certification and accreditation
Must have experience successfully obtaining and administering ATO with DoD
• **U.S. Citizenship required** Secret Clearance required**
Why Strategic Technical Services LLC?
For customers: Strategic Technical Services LLC (STS) provides consulting, implementation, data migration, training, and data integration support for some of the nation's leading Aerospace & Defense entities, both government and commercial. Our core technical expertise centers on improving engineering based business processes in support of product design, development, configuration management, requirement management, and change management through the application of PTC Windchill product data management solutions. STS also has expertise in the peripheral capabilities of risk management, failure mode and effects analyses, failure reporting and corrective action systems, and planning.
For employees: STS offers highly attractive and tailored compensation packages for senior level subject matter experts serving an eclectic variety of clients and technical fields. Our expertise ranges from developing missile launch support equipment and integration procedures for very large strategic rocket assets to enterprise data management for customers with global user bases. We are a virtual enterprise with offices and operations nationwide
Strategic Technical Services LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:12:04 PDT