Why Join Us?
SecurAlarm is a family business focused on supporting our team, building leaders, and promoting creative thinking to get things done. We invest in talent and create an environment for people to grow. Our entrepreneurial spirit is the energy that drives us to be a leader in integrated security solutions in West Michigan. Our dedication to engineering, installing, and servicing the highest quality systems available has earned SecurAlarm a reputation of excellence within the security industry.
Is this role right for you?
• Are you task oriented, organized, and structured?
• Are you knowledgeable about the latest accounting rules and theories?
• Do you have a creative and inquisitive mind?
In this role you will:
• Develop understanding of how individual tasks contribute to accurate financial statements, sound internal controls, and a cohesive accounting team
• Identify and uphold confidentiality of sensitive information
• Provide support with contract administration, accounts receivable, accounts payable, expense reports, month-end and year-end closing process, budget preparation, and more functions in the accounting team
• Place high priority on team and company goals while contributing to projects as they arise
• Foster a culture of Positive Awareness where team members share wins, losses, and opportunities for improvement with those who can benefit from the feedback
• Always have a can-do attitude and proactively seek solutions
• Respect others, treat them how you want to be treated, and care for each individual
This is the ideal position for someone that is pursuing a degree in accounting and is looking to apply the accounting principles and rules you are learning in school while supporting the accounting team and related functions. Your growth and development will be in large part up to you and your drive, but we will provide ample opportunity for you to get engaged with our strategic and administrative objectives.
The successful candidate must be results oriented, customer focused, possess strong technical and mechanical aptitudes and have the ability to work independently on multiple issues.
Pass a background screening and drug test.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers.
Servicing the entire Western Michigan area.
Seeing the Entire Solution, Not Just the Parts
We take the time to understand your commercial and residential needs, then put systems together to create a cohesive picture. This results in a partnership with security professionals who create custom solutions adding value beyond the equipment.
Whether your needs are limited to the local area or extend regionally, SecurAlarm can provide a single-source solution. Our professionals take the time to get to know you and your needs. They ask the questions you'd expect, and ones you may not have recognized. The result is a simple yet integrated solution with maximum flexibility for both your current needs and future growth.
We'll work with you in a variety of scenarios:
Have plans to construct or lease new space and need someone to design and coordinate systems with your construction team?
Have part of a solution in place that needs to be expanded or upgraded?
Need more support than your current system provides?
Experienced a sense of uneasiness, a breach of security, an act of vandalism or violence that needs to be addressed?
Wherever you are in your process, SecurAlarm can help. Ideally, we are involved at the design stage, but we are equally adept at providing solutions at any step along the way. We are results-oriented professionals who want to complement not complicate your operations.
Specialties:Access Control, Video Surveillance, Intrusion Alarms, Fire, Photo ID Badging, Covert video Surveillance, Asset Tracking, Emergency Communication Systems, Visitor Management, HVAC and Lighting Control
Grand Rapids, MI
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 05:06:27 PDT