Teddy Bear Portraits is growing rapidly and adding new members to their team everyday. We're excited about new technology we've implemented that our employees and customers are loving, and we're thankful we need more people to come on board and join the fun!
Teddy Bear Portraits is looking for an entry level Helpdesk Analyst with knowledge and ability to do the following:
• Provide technical assistance and support for computer systems, applications, and hardware.
• Create and manage user accounts, computer accounts, and groups in Active Directory.
• Application Support for line of business NWS proprietary applications
• Perform SQL queries and data table modifications
• Collaborate between end users and Technical Analysts and Developers
• Assist remote users over the phone utilizing remote tools
• Log all helpdesk interactions in Kace ticketing software.
• Prepare and deploy computers using imaging tools.
• Assign file and folder permissions accordingly.
• Provide training to users for Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office and other line of business applications.
• Diagnose LAN and WAN connectivity issues.
• Document internal procedures and create training documents for users and other IT personnel.
• Maintain inventory of computers, printers, peripherals and IT equipment.
• Track software license usage.
• Collaborate with other IT team members to solve problems.
As the industry leader in preschool and childcare photography, Teddy Bear Portraits has captured the hearts, smiles and memories of over 17 million children across the country.
Today, Teddy Bear Portraits is the industry leader in preschool and childcare photography and operates in 38 states nationwide. Our photographers and staff are specially trained for working with the developmental stages of preschool-aged children and are experts in capturing each child's unique personality - the smile in their eyes - providing you with memories of your child that are guaranteed to last a lifetime. Our staff will present captured images digitally to customers at the childcare center where they can be purchased the same day.
Our Core Values:
Enthusiasm: We believe where there is a will, there is a way. We enjoy our work and it shows. No matter the challenge, we maintain a positive attitude.
Effectiveness: We pride ourselves on Getting Stuff Done. Everyone is expected to do what you say youre going to do.
Trailblazer: As the digital leader in school portraits, we encourage innovation and are continuously looking for improvements.
Loyalty: We value honestly and expect every employee to do the right thing for the company. Our communications with each other are open and candid.
Competitiveness: We are driven to grow and never satisfied with the status quo.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:47:07 PDT