We are looking for highly motivated network engineers with a security clearance, or who would like to acquire a security clearance through full time employment with us. The job would entail mostly infrastructural and security engineering. Listed below are the position duties and responsibilities , as well as the credentials and experience that we are asking for.
Position Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Monitoring, managing, and troubleshooting Cisco devices
• Configuring and troubleshooting and securing Cisco Call Manager
• Routing protocols, physical and logical networking
• Must be able to architect a project and implement with proper build documentation
• Expertise in documenting logical and physical network design is required
• Routing protocols EIGRP, BGP4, OSPF
• Switching protocols Spanning Tree, VTP, port grouping
• Layer networking (MPLS, etc)
• Maintain and administer network infrastructure standards, documentation and fault tolerance
• Monitor maintain and administer the health of the corporate wide network infrastructure
• Respond to escalated requests for technical assistance
• Advise and make recommendations to management concerning infrastructure and related LAN issues
• Maintain code revisions on all network Switches, Routers, VPN concentrator, firewalls etc
• Administering UNIX/Linux
• Networking with VM environments
• 7 years of overall experience in a high-pressure 7x24 operations environment
• 5+ years experience in a mixed Windows and Linux environment
• 2 years experience with ArcSight products
• Experience with Linux system administration
• Experience with Windows Active Directory
• Ability to present technical ideas and issues utilizing visualization tools such as Visio and Powerpoint
• Prior experience with the client network infrastructure and design a plus
• Remedy Experience a plus
• Technical written & verbal communication skills (technical writing)
• Strong Networking background combined with Strong Security
• Relevant certifications such as CCNP,CCVP,CISSP, etc.
• Must be well versed in TCP/IP, IPSec, VLANs, system hardening, and troubleshooting.
• Expert level knowledge of documenting, and troubleshooting network and perimeter security technologies such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, intrusion prevention/detection (IDS/IPS), antivirus, Web Proxies appliances, antimalware, antispam and unified threat management (UTM).
• 5-7 years experience with BGP, OSPF,MPLS routing protocol
• Experience managing VPN Concentrators
Incorporated in Maryland in 2009, GreenGate is a Small Disadvantaged- Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Company. We focus on customer service to provide enterprise infrastructure services in the form of Solutions Architecture, Program Management, Systems Integration and Infrastructure Support. Our client base consists of Commercial, DOD and Federal governments. Our enthusiastic organization is devoted to customer service, and innovation with focus on new trends and technologies. GreenGate offers competitive salaries and full benefits.
Fort Meade, MD
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:14:44 PDT