Systems Engineer / Virtualization Engineer
- Implementation of best practice procedures for Citrix and network architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance/support.
- Citrix Support and Level 3 troubleshooting with 24/7 support experience.
- Windows, Terminal Services, Active Directory and GPO troubleshooting.
- Implementation of vended and non-vended applications to run in a Remote Desktop services environment.
- Cisco Support and Level 2 or 3 troubleshooting with 24/7 support experience.
- Design and Implementation of routed and switched networks specific to LAN/WAN/VPN.
- Experience with design, configuration, and implementation of Citrix
- Experience with VMware or currently VMware Certified (VCP) is a huge plus
- Experience supporting Citrix Application Suite: XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Server, XenMobile, NetScaler, StoreFront.
- Strong understanding of Windows 2008R2/2012.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS and related Network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/VPN)
- Proven knowledge and configuration experience of Cisco WAN routers (2800, 3800, 7200) & LAN switches (3700, 4500, 4948, 6500), Cisco ASA / PIX Firewall, Cisco wireless access points (1200) and controllers
- Proven knowledge and experience with QoS, Routing Protocols (Static, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), Spanning Tree, Layer 3 Switching, and VPNs (IPSec, MPLS, VPLS)
- Knowledge and / or configuration of Citrix products including NetScaler, WANScaler, and Access Gateway solutions.
Agile Premier is a privately-owned recruiting firm that specializes in Information Technology recruiting. The company is headquartered in Addison, TX (Dallas suburb) and has an additional office in Fort Worth, TX. Agile Premier is the market leader for placing key contributors and leaders within the software development life cycle, business intelligence solutions, data management, systems and network engineering, ERP, and content management / team collaboration space.
Agile Premier's internal team consists of the top performing recruiters in the industry who focus solely on building long-term relationships with Information Technology professionals. Our recruiting specialties include but are not limited to .NET, PHP, SharePoint, Windows Server, Linux/Unix Server, SSIS/Informatica, Cisco, Java, VMWare, Citrix, Oracle/SQL Server database, and much more.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:15:50 PDT