Customer Technical Support Specialist
Do you enjoy helping people and resolving issues?
Do you have a flair for technology?
Do you have great listening skills?
Are you friendly and approachable?
If this sounds like you then we may have the perfect job for you. Logicor, a local software company, is in need of a smart, dynamic and friendly Customer Technical Support Specialist who can help our clients with our software. You will work with our team of system integrators to help our clients stay up and running with our shipping software. Logicor has an enterprise level shipping and logistics system deployed at clients domestically and internationally. Your job is to help the client in configuration, daily task and maintenance of our software. Sometimes you will need to troubleshoot the software and work without integrators to design and implement custom changes and modifications. We don't ask too much, but you need the following:
- Good Attitude, we are team and we need team players
- Troubleshooting skills, if you like to work puzzles for fun you will have a blast
- Basic Computer skills, we are not looking for you to know programming (but if you are there may be openings as you learn our ways)
- Speak English and are able to communicate well, not just good
We are located in North Mesa, AZ, almost zero traffic from anywhere in the east valley. You will get to meet almost everyone in the company the first day, you may even like most of us. We have been around for 21 years; we know what we are doing. This position pays from $30-60k (DOE) annually with benefits. If you are looking for the higher-end of this scale you will need some of the following also:
- ***MUST HAVE*** - Basic understanding of SQL database queries
- ***MUST DO***- Answer the questions we have posted on this job. You will NOT be considered if you do not answer the questions.
- Nice to have - Experience in Warehouse Systems and Shipping
- Be a fast learning and not afraid of software and computer configuration
- Some real developed people skills, maybe even the ability to manage a team of people.
Logicor designs and develops software that automates and streamlines shipping execution for companies using carriers such as DHL, FedEx, UPS, USPS, various LTL and TL carriers and others. With special expertise in integrating our systems into an organization's supply chain, ERP system, order management, WMS, and E-Commerce store front, Logicor offers substantial advantages over other solutions on the market.
The Logicor software delivers one of the best cost-to-performance ratios available because our solutions run on standard computer platforms such as IBM iSeries, Microsoft Windows, and Internet browsers, and easily integrate with other business systems. For companies competing in markets where lower shipping costs equals a competitive advantage, we enable organizations to achieve and sustain that advantage.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:23:03 PDT