IT Sales Consultant
We are looking to add a key technology consultant to represent our IT Services Company and sell our Network Services and Managed IT services; where we are already a leader in the healthcare vertical of the NY/NJ/CT tri-state area. We are seeking a sales professional to join our team and contribute to the achievement of extraordinary sales goals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated "hunting" skills in finding and managing new leads, developing relationships, and closing new business. This professional will help build and maintain our strong company image and will be expected to manage a sales process from start to finish.
As a member of the sales team, you will be responsible for finding new leads through a variety of tactics, including cold calling and networking. As part of your responsibility you will input and update lead data in our CRM software. We seek a strong engagement sales presence, someone who can engage prospects to discover, define and document their pressing business needs; then effectively present IT solutions to address client needs, ultimately closing new business. You would also work with these new clients to do business reviews and uncover new opportunities for additional IT solutions.
We seek an individual that is passionate about developing business relationships, and helping organizations acquire and implement new IT solutions, and who has a measured experience and a track record, opening, managing and closing winning sales campaigns. Competitive base salary, commission, and benefits.
Essential Job Functions
• Develop comprehensive understanding of our products and services.
• Lead and manage a successful sales territory by building referrals and developing professional relationships.
• Design and implement effective lead generation strategies for all products and services.
• Promote and sell all hardware and software IT Services offered by our company.
• Represent HTI on sales/service contract negotiations.
• Plan and collaborate on Trade Show strategies.
• Continually upgrade knowledge and skills on new software/hardware product developments and support services.
• Individual with a basic understanding of computer networks and business technology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, positive attitude and a high energy level.
• Self-starter with motivation to constantly improve and meet long and short term goals.
• Must be results driven.
• 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably solution-based selling.
• Commitment to effective management of the sales process.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organization skills.
• Medical/Dental Technology Expertise preferred, but not necessary.
High Tech Innovations, LLC strives to be the company to lead in expertise, service, and setting standards for technology efficiencies in the private healthcare community. Being the leader forces us to act like leaders and innovate. With that, our healthcare clients can perform their best, keeping us healthy and moving medicine to new heights.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:55:23 PDT