Digital Marketing Specialist (F/T), CFRE50158MEM
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing compelling written web content to enhance the reputation and visibility of the College, driving engagement, and ultimately enrollment, among target audiences. The Digital Marketing Specialist will oversee and execute the day-to-day management of the paid digital accounts, continually optimizing the accounts and allocating the budget effectively to achieve effective returns. Paid Search Engine Marketing, Paid Social and Retargeting are the primary digital channels used.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Specialist (F/T), CFRE50158MEM
Duties of Position:
- Writes and edits copy for digital media.
- Supports the creation of media content to maximize visitor conversion from "information seeker" to "applicant".
- Helps apply and maintain consistency with content standards, and evolve COD's voice and brand.
- Research and write articles that will drive organic search traffic to our website.
- Develops and manages email strategy and campaign execution for prospective and current students.
- Uses tools such as Google Analytics, Google Trends and Google Adwords Keyword planner to identify SEO opportunities, Keyword planning, traffic analysis, content analysis to improve website outcomes.
- Monitor and optimize the accounts to increase brand awareness, visibility, prospect engagement and lead generation to achieve effective returns--Conduct keyword research.
- Manage and optimize the performance of digital advertising campaigns.
- Oversee and execute day-to-day management of the paid digital accounts (paid search engine marketing, retargeting, display campaigns).
- Proposes budget and recommendations for digital marketing plan to the Marketing Director. Executes campaign performance analysis and manages weekly and monthly reporting.
- Monitor our profiles on College search sites such as Naviance and Hobsons.
- Seek out innovative digital marketing techniques to develop and test for continuous optimization and improvement of the College's digital marketing capabilities.
Experience and Education:
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 1-2 years' experience executing related digital writing and marketing tactics.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital media or a related field.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in Higher education marketing.
EDUCATION: Google AdWords, Google Analytics and/or SEO Certifications a plus.
Equipment & Working Conditions:
Personal computer, mobile devise such as tablet or smart phone, printer, fax, copy machine, calculator and telephone.
Must be able to attend meetings on both sides of campus and attend meeting at off-campus locations.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.
Department: Marketing & Creative Services - MEM
Position Type: Full time - FT
Pay Type: Salary Exempt