AP Utility Processing Associate
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE UTILITY PROCESSING ASSOCIATE
Required: Six months of accounts payable experience. Some experience using database or spreadsheet programs (Microsoft Excel/Access).
The Utility Processing Associate works under the supervision of the Sales Tax and Utility Supervisor. This position is a primarily responsible for processing utility invoices for payment; researches invoice; imports electronic utility invoices; files; and assists Accounts Payable Accountants as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities*:
• Processes utility invoices, including electric, water, and gas, in Microsoft Access on a daily basis In order to ensure payment and no interruption of utility service at Mid-America properties and other facilities.
• Confirms previous balances that have been researched and resolved..
• Researches invoice entries when the database indicates incorrect entries; determines the reason and notifies supervisor.
• Processes and imports electronic utility invoices received by email and posts.
• Assists with the filing of utility invoices.
• Assists other personnel in the Accounts Payable Department as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of Accounts Payable procedures and processes.
• Knowledge of Utility Accounting
• Ability to work with minute details accurately
• Ability to work overtime occasionally
• Ability to work successfully with tight deadlines
• Ability to work with and communicate with all types of individuals
High school diploma or equivalent and six months of accounts payable experience. Some experience using database or spreadsheet programs.
Millennium Search is a premier staffing and employment solutions provider. We specialize in placing qualified candidates in the following fields:
Millennium Search offers augmented staffing services and employment solutions for all companies with a reliable high-quality solution to enhance business development. While hiring smart is a key performance indicator for maintaining a competitive edge in today's business world, we offer a variety of ways to utilize our services which is as follows: Temporary Only Temporary to Permanent Permanent Placement/Direct Hire Our vision is to fulfill the promise with providing completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information. Develop visibility to generate new business opportunities for our candidates with our clients, while leveraging existing relationships to expand into global and emerging markets. We are optimistic and encouraged with our vision to be a well rounded staffing and solutions provider, and we look forward to developing strong business relationships with our candidates and clients by remaining loyal and conducting business with a strong ethical emphasis.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:19:52 PDT