Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
Cleantex is experiencing unprecedented growth! Due to this growth, we are in search of a highly skilled Industrial Maintenance Mechanic for our production facility in Trenton, NJ.
This role is responsible for the maintenance providing mechanical services to support the needs of production and ensure safe operation of the plant.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an energetic self-starter with a basic all- around knowledge of:
- Processing and/or packaging plant maintenance
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of production plan maintenance including pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical, power transmission, steam systems, pumps, etc.
- Automotive/aircraft/military experience is always welcomed and transitions easily to our environment.
- Comply with Policies and Procedures
- Team player; works cooperatively with others to solve problems and proactively helps others when assistance is needed.
We provide full training on our equipment, including manufacturer-sponsored training seminars at OEM factory locations.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to become part of a high visibility, mission critical department where you can make a difference and be recognized.
If you are ready to step up to a challenge, this is a great chance to change your career direction and work with a company with a proven record of non-stop growth and success.
CleanTex is a family owned business founded in 1995 and provides expert linen and laundry services throughout NY, NJ, PA and CT.
We are revolutionizing the commercial laundry industry, doing laundry on a commercial scale, with personal touch!
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 11:59:57 PDT