Systems Analyst III
CGI Federal is seeking a Systems Analyst, Level III to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing software solutions and initiatives to support the DMA. Makes recommendations on custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) applications, provides assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications, elicits and analyzes business and technical requirements, acts as liaison between end-users and the software development team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Works closely with end-users to develop enhancements to existing applications to meet evolving
• business needs.
• Develops test plans, documents requirements, and maintains overall project
• integrity and schedule.
• Applies knowledge of project management principals and methods, and
• leads web project teams using diverse technology.
• Oversees application development from conception through production using Application Development Life Cycle concepts and tools.
• Oversees application support activities and upgrades to ensure application availability.
• Identifies technical architecture for projects and works with other IT groups to ensure project coordination.
Security+CE and Secret Clearance
At CGI, we are a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Fort Meade, MD
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 18:11:55 PDT