Graduate Assistant – Library Services
The candidate is expected to provide Circulation services, aid patrons in check out and general library use, assist in daily library operations such as opening/closing, and oversee student workers. Candidate will primarily work during evening, night, and weekend hours.
- Knowledge of higher education goals.
- Strong service orientation.
- Excellent public service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time.
- Ability to use computer software in an online environment.
- Ability to work in a complex team-based environment with a diverse user group.
- Flexibility- night and weekend hours required.
- Candidates will demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and be detail oriented.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Current enrollment as a full time student in a Saint Leo University graduate school program is required.
- Graduate students in any major are eligible to apply.
Job ID 2017-1306
Job Locations US - FL - Saint Leo