Senior Product Manager - Imaging & Scanning Solutions (ISS)
Senior Product Manager - Imaging and Scanning Solutions (ISS) Business Unit
We are seeking an experienced Senior Global Product Manager to lead several new product planning initiatives for the Imaging and Scanning Solutions (ISS) business unit. We introduced the first BladderScan® Bladder Volume Ultrasound Instrument nearly 30 years ago, and has helped shape the landscape for bladder management and continence care. We have unique and advanced imaging capabilities, allowing expansion in an array of new clinical applications to help solve the most fundamental healthcare challenges.
The landscape of healthcare has shifted dramatically, and the effects across the care ecosystem are profound. So are the opportunities. As hospitals face increasing pressure to deliver better economic outcomes while they strive to improve patient care. With the right solutions-enduring solutions, backed by exceptional service from the industry leader, and engineered to meet the very different, very real needs of doctors, nurses, biomeds, and administrators. Solutions are chosen because of how they perform when it truly matters, helping healthcare providers make a real impact.
The Senior Global Product Manager will be responsible for leading new product development initiatives - product planning and development, market assessments, business modeling, pricing strategies, and business development analyses. This person will have the opportunity to work with customers, engineers, finance, clinical marketing, sales, and the executive team to understand the market, identify latent needs, define product requirements, optimize the portfolio, and execute our strategic direction.
The Senior Global Product Manager reports to the Director of Marketing for the ISS business, and will be based at our headquarters in Bothell, WA.
- Provide global product management for Respiratory & Surgical Solutions product lines, both existing and emerging.
- Develop strong understanding of global customer environments through voice-of-the-customer analyses.
- Define new product opportunities, translate understanding into user and stakeholder needs, and ensure solutions address most important requirements to drive marketplace differentiation.
- Create robust business cases for each potential project in conjunction with commercial and geography leaders and finance based on specific sales targeting plans, and continuously refine throughout development.
- Ensure seamless integration with cross-functional teams in order to set schedule, scope, and costs with strong business case at each Product Development Process stage gate review. Work in conjunction with R&D teams to ensure compliance with FDA and global regulatory requirements.
- Support product launch marketing plans including the formulation of marketing objectives, strategies, tactics and measures to meet and surpass business launch targets.
- Lead market research where needed.
- Utilize data to drive strategies and programs. Create revenue and unit forecasting. Track all key business metrics on assigned launch programs, especially ROI. Recommend improvements and action steps.
- Ability to forecast future trends and monitor competitive activity and industry developments impacting business.
- Provide cross-functional training to support marketing management and sales training needs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; MBA preferred
- Proven product management and launch experience
- Strong experience in the Medical Device industry is required
- Strong hospital channel experience is required.
- 7-10 years of product management or relevant experience
- Knowledge of clinical applications and medical device business environments across global geographies
- Demonstrated experience in product development, pricing strategy, and competitive positioning
- Imaging / Ultrasound experience a plus
- Advanced ability to analyze financial and statistical data to assess business opportunities and track marketing program productivity
- Highly effective at developing and executing visions and strategies, specifically around product life cycles
- Proven organizational, planning and project/product management skills
- Collaborator and team player
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project/product management skills
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- 20-25% domestic / international travel
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Must be willing to relocate to Washington state Medical device product launch experience required Must have upstream marketing experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
Ultrasound device experience
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Fast paced, growing company Lots of growth opportunities Global role
Canvas Infotech is a IT Staffing and Solutions company situated in Fremont, CA.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 15:44:11 PDT