Information Technology Sales Representative
At Teleco South Florida, you'll be part of a team of the best providers, working hand-in-hand with other innovative, customer-facing professionals who are shaping the way IT is designed, delivered, managed and secured.
As an Account Executive, you will work side by side with technical sales engineers to provide business consultation to clients or prospects and develop technology solutions that fulfill those business needs.
Daily management of account activity and communication with the customer is a key requirement to provide the highest level of customer service possible.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for:
New Business Development
- Identify and qualify potential business opportunities through a combination of
telephone calls, cold calls, partnerships, networking and referrals.
- Involvement in community organizations and networking activities
- Prepare and present formal proposals to executive levels of organizations
- Prepare formal proposals in response to RFP and request for information (RFI)
- Consult with customers to assess their business needs
- Research possible solutions through manufacturers, distributors, technical support, etc.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure to close sales in a timely manner
- Manage customer and account interactions during and after implementation
- Register and maintain customer contracts, renewals and software upgrades
- Cultivate long-term relationships with customers by maintaining contact to propose new solutions to ongoing or newly developing needs
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals on a consistent basis
- Acquire and maintain product knowledge to support products and services
- Manage contacts and sales activity via CRM in an accurate and timely fashion
- Complete administration duties such as reporting, internal meetings, and more
To join our team, you should have experience in these areas:
- Strong listening and investigative skills to identify customer problems
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop solutions from a stated problem
- Written and Oral Communication skills including leading presentations, creating reports, etc.
- Customer Service focus including solid judgment, ethics and professionalism
- Ability to plan and organize work along with adapt to changing needs
- 3-5 years of experience in outside sales
- Experience selling technological products or solutions
- Introducing Cloud environments to clients and selling them Our Cloud Workstation Environment.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office Products (Office 2010, 2013, and 365)
- An understanding of Office 365 operations
- Travel to client sites required. Reliable transportation and proof of insurance is required.
- Must pass driving record check.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 12:35:29 PDT