• Junior Engineers are company members who provides support on energy projects under the guidance of an Engineer. S/he works on specific tasks within projects, working on multiple projects concurrently.
• Assist Energy and Commissioning Engineers in all aspects of energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning projects including field data collection, design reviews, checklist development, on-site testing, analysis, calculations and final report writing.
• Assist with energy auditing and commissioning of new and existing building energy and commissioning projects with knowledge of the design of mechanical and electrical systems for commercial, institutional and light industrial facilities as they relate to energy conservation and operational efficiency.
• Assist LEED project managers with energy and commissioning-related LEED credits
• Active participation in the development of internal company initiatives
Experience / Skill Requirements
• 1-2+ years of professional experience in Energy Auditing, Existing Building Cx or New Construction Cx
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineer or related Engineering degree
• Experience or in-depth knowledge of major HVAC equipment operations and functional testing
• A major plus if you are, or are on track to be a CEM/EMIT, EIT, CBCP or EBCP
• Microsoft Excel and/or Access experience a plus
• Excellent writing skills required (writing samples required)
• Excellent communication, time management skills as well as attention to detail
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with ability to multi-task
• Interested in becoming part of the fast growing engineering team at one of New York City's premier energy management & sustainability companies
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Performance Bonus Program
• Employee Cost-Share Program
• Minimal travel outside of New York City Area
• Continuing Education Stipend
• Citi Bike Membership Benefit
• Commensurate with experience
CodeGreen Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2006 in Manhattan and has provided sustainable building solutions to a total of over 250 million square feet nationwide. CodeGreen is an employee owned and privately held company. CodeGreen establishes long-term relationships with building owners, managers, operators, and occupants to develop innovative and creative solutions to achieve sustainability goals, reduce energy costs and overall environmental footprint. CodeGreen assists building owners to maximize project profitability through the sourcing of available federal and state financial incentives for sustainable and energy efficient initiatives.
New York, NY
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 05:21:47 PDT