Title: Business Analyst Location: Miami, FL Duration: 6 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world.
- This position leads the development of requirements for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Serves as the liaison between the customer community, and the Infrastructure and Operations Project Management Office, via clearly documented functional, system and process requirements.
- Works with customers through interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, workflow analysis and use cases to develop an understanding of the client's business requests, and translates them into functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Possesses a strong understanding the financial lifecycle of IT Projects.
- Drives the Initiation Phase of the Project Management Life Cycle.
- Interface with vendor and internal partners to design optimal solutions for integration of business processes.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead customers, vendors, a project or group.
- Years of Experience: 2-5 in an IT BA role, for a fortune 1,000 company preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT or equivalent years of experience required.
- Certification: CBAP, PMP, CSM, ITILv3, 6 Sigma and/or other certifications strongly preferred.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:31:15 PDT