Seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Representative in New Bern, NC. Position is full time, temp - hire, and works Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Examples of Job Duties Include:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts in a polite and professional manner
- Able to post account transactions
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
- Daily deposits
- At least 3 years experience
- Some knowledge of QuickBooks (a must)
- Excellent phone/communication skills
- Self Starter with high attention to detail
- Must pass credit check & pre-employment screenings
Submit resumes for consideration. Call to inquire. Visit us online for more information, www.bluearbor.com
Founded in 1981, Blue Arbor is a woman-owned North Carolina HUB Certified small business enterprise specializing in the placement of thoroughly screened and qualified temporary and permanent personnel, extensive background screening, comprehensive drug testing and DNA Paternity testing.
In 2006 Atlantic Gulf Coast Contracting, Inc., Managed by Blue Arbor, was established to serve the construction, renovation and disaster recovery needs of the Southeastern and Midwestern areas of the United States. It has now progressed into a full range service provider performing a diverse range of Government Contracting Services, Subcontracting Services, and Contract Management Services.
Currently Blue Arbor, and its' group of companies, is a full service Human Resources Company providing staffing, screening and contracting to over 2500 clients. Whether you are a local company, Fortune 500 Company or an individual looking for the right career opportunity, we have over 30 years of experience in finding the right service for you.
New Bern, NC
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:08:25 PDT