What we are looking for:
You are a seasoned UX/UI expert that can facilitate, generate and execute greater user experiences for both our B2B and B2C customers and end users utilizing (desktop) web and mobile devices. Acting as a coach, mentor and lead for both internal teams as well as an advocate for our clients' needs, you're a true veteran of human-centered design, interaction design and design research. You understand and undertake planning and strategy, but you still love getting your hands dirty in the nuts & bolts of designing! This is a "hands-on" role with key leadership and project management responsibilities.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
- Devise and carry out User Experience planning and development
- Execute strong interaction design and visual design principles
- Facilitate dialog around end-user requirements and business requirements
- Perform user research
- Drive innovative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations
- Develop interaction models and conceptual frameworks of experience
- Research interaction design trends
- Research technology trends
- Track and analyze performance against metrics for desired outcomes.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Competencies, Knowledge, Experience, Other
- Five (5) or more years of B2B and B2C user experience design experience for software, Web applications, consumer electronics and mobile devices
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in interaction design, new media design, industrial design, HCI, human factors/ergonomics or related field
- Strong conceptualization ability and strong visual communication ability for web and mobile UX/UI
- Exceptional design skills and knowledge of good design principles, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and apply responsive design (RWD) to the work
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Advanced ability to conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases, or written specifications and user stories
- Extensive experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies across multiple platforms
- Clear leadership; ability to team-build across diverse stakeholder groups in leading complex projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client-facing presentation and communication skills
- Strong understanding of common software project management practices
- Strong understanding of common software development practices
There are no direct reports for this position. However, this individual in this role will be a key point person for project collaboration and coordination.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate through clear speech and writing. The employee will be required to sit before a computer, use computer equipment and office software, and use office equipment including the telephone. Internal and external meetings will require the employee to stand; walk; use hands. The job requires the ability to occasionally lift office/exhibit products and supplies up to 15 pounds.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
FLSA Status: Exempt
This is a full-time position. Hours of work and days are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Work will require communication/teleconference with offshore teams which will require the person in this role to be flexible for communicating with stakeholders in different time zones.
This job is located in the INSZoom's San Ramon, CA/U.S. Headquarters office
Occasional travel as needed.
All USCIS requirements for Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9) must be met.
Who we are:
INSZoom is the leader in the technology managing one of the drivers of the 21st century global economy: global mobility. We help our clients excel in navigating complex requirements for compliance, meeting deadlines and in information case management for immigration through the amazing functionality of our cloud-based SaaS products. We generate the most effective solutions to provide borderless opportunities to people around the world. INSZoom technology allows for people to come together, make a positive difference and be successful in this interconnected world. The global mobility market is anticipated to generate $1.7 billion in 2017. This is an exciting time to join our team!
PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting only local (San Francisco/Bay Area) applicants at present time.
San Ramon, CA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 16:42:52 PDT