Are you ready to maximize your Network Engineer expertise as a Consultant?
Do you want the experience of assisting top-tier clients with their business needs and join an organization that offers employee benefits? Then Synergy Consulting Group has an opportunity for you!!
Who our client needs: Travelling Network Engineer
What you will be doing:
Travel to client's various locations to implement and support WAN, LAN, VoIP and IP Telephony technologies.
- Accountable for the stability, resiliency and general health of the network.
- Monitor and utilize the service desk ticketing system to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in the optimization of infrastructure technologies and proactively identify gaps and implement solutions.
- Travel to facilities in setup, support and decommissioning of sites.
- Help review, identify and fix the root cause for incidents and problems.
- Perform hardware, software, and firmware upgrades as needed including testing, configuring, and implementations.
- Track local IT hardware and software assets by keeping the IT systems and inventories accurate.
The skills you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience with WAN, LAN, VoIP, and IT Telephony technologies.
- Ability to identify issues using data analysis and create resolutions.
Where the position is located: The base location is in Cadiz, Ohio but can be done remotely when not travelling to company sites.
Why Synergy Consulting Group, Inc:
At Synergy, we utilize our more than 50+ years of IT recruiting experience, extensive resources and network connections to match exceptional IT professionals with Fortune 500 and top-tier businesses in all industries. We are experienced in contract, contract to hire and permanent. placement.
As a consulting firm, we offer an exceptional benefits package to all full-time W-2 employees, Contractors and Consultants. Benefits include:
Significant Salary with Bonus Potential
100% Company Paid Premiums for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
401(k) with Match
Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
Paid Time Off
To learn more about Synergy CGI, please visit our website www.synergycgi.com and Follow us on LinkedIn
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. No third party agencies.
Synergy Consulting Group, Inc. is EOE/M/F/D/V and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
At Synergy, we use our more than 50 years of IT recruiting experience, extensive resources and network connections to match exceptional IT professionals with Fortune 500 and top-tier businesses in all industries. Synergy also offers a benefits package to all full time employees regardless of contract length.
Bowling Green, OH
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:32:15 PDT