Administrative Assistant II, Part-Time
Office of the President
Summary of the Position
Support the Executive Assistant of the Office of the President through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
The hours for this position are as follows:
SUMMER HOURS: 12:30pm-5:30pm, Monday through Thursday.
ACADEMIC YEAR HOURS: 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Support the Office of the President through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication such as filing, meeting scheduling, document editing, answering phones, greeting visitors, and processing expense reports. Provide vacation/sick coverage for the Executive Assistant in addition to regular part-time hours, as schedule permits.
Ensure that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Utilize extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills in support of the President's office.
Minimum Qualifications (Education and Experience Requirements)
• 1-2 years of college or advanced training plus 0-1 year of related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience (AS degree plus 0-1, HS plus 2-4)
• Strong MS Office skills
• Prior related enterprise-wide systems experience (such as Drupal, Workday, Banner, Cognos, etc.) is preferred
• Intermediate to advanced mastery of MS Office
• Tact, diplomacy, confidentiality, and advanced communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer service and public relations orientation
• Broad diversity and cultural awareness
Special Instructions to Applicants
This is a part-time, benefits eligible position. The Administrative Assistant II will be expected to work the hours below, as well as vacation coverage as needed and sick coverage as schedule permits.
HOURS FOR THIS POSITION :
SUMMER HOURS : 12:30pm-5:30pm, Monday through Thursday.
ACADEMIC YEAR HOURS : 1:00pm-5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Bentley University requires reference checks and may conduct other pre-employment screening.
Documents Needed To Apply
- Cover Letter
Bentley University is an Equal Opportunity Employer, building strength through diversity.