NETS is a rapidly growing SDVOSB and 8(a) business is in need of a Technical Writer, located in Fairfax, VA.
Analyze, design, develop, implement, evaluate and translate customer needs/requirements into effective customer deliverables and also provide proposal support as needed.
- Plans, develops, and implements technical requirements for customers, employees and field support personnel.
- Microsoft word template creation and solid understanding of Microsoft word.
- Confer with customer representatives, vendors, program management, to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for program.
- Continuously revises lesson plans to ensure course material reflects product features, meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 5+ years of technical writing experience writing descriptions of complex electronic equipment and systems and writing and documenting procedures and processes.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in effectively formatting technical publications to include writing, editing, illustration, and interpretations.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience using word processing/desktop publishing, spreadsheets, and graphic design and presentation and web programs.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in relevant field.
Nelson Enterprise Technology Services, LLC (NETS) is a successful, Minority Owned 8(a) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) - certified by the Center for Veterans Enterprise focused on providing Next Gen IT software, infrastructure, health staffing and IT solutions, systems engineering, networking, and other professional support solutions to our Federal, Civilian, and State and Local customers. NETS provides innovative solutions to meet complex, challenging requirements spanning enterprise communications and networking, interoperability, IT security and information assurance, e-government, e-health, systems design and development, and project management.
NETS utilizes emerging network technologies by providing cost-effective and efficient options for our clients to meet and often exceed their key IT and network business objectives in support of their mission while enhancing technology in daily operations. Our growth and success are a direct result of the passion our engineers bring to each engagement, and our ability to utilize our customers' existing investments enhanced with state-of-the-art technologies that continually improve services and demonstrate a passion for doing more with less. Team NETS, consisting of skilled, qualified technical and management professionals, managers, technical subject matter experts, and system specialists, are among the best in their fields. We are organized to provide maximum responsiveness and total quality management to clients while consistently delivering measurable results - on time, within budget, and without surprises.
Benefits are effective Day 1 of your employment with NETS. Our reputation is built upon the talents and integrity of our employees. We value the contributions of each and every person that is a part of our organization. We offer exciting, challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
-10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
-15 days a year of Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually for new employees (accrued)
-Comprehensive Medical and Dental Coverage
-Tuition & Professional Certification Support
-Flexible work arrangements, where possible
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:00:06 PDT