Controller - Director of Finance
A national distributor of doors, frames and hardware located in southern New Jersey is seeking an experienced Controller to provide financial leadership to our midsize company.
This position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department of a multi-company and multi-division organization. This individual will provide overall management assistance to the CFO, prepare financial statements and year-to-date data analysis and reports. This individual will manage accounting operations, institute and maintain internal controls, and serve as a financial management resource to operational staff on all levels. This individual will work to streamline and find efficiencies to improve accounting control and administrative operations.
• Manage all aspects of accounting operations including timely month-end and year-end closing processes.
• Report financial results in conformity with GAAP together with financial and accounting policies established by the company.
• Manage and participate in the day-to-day operations of general ledger, A/P, A/R, payroll and bank reporting requirements.
• Assist all departments with current and accurate information presentation and analysis.
• Ensure that all costs are captured and tracked accordingly.
• An accomplished accounting professional with proven financial and financial system skills.
• BS in Accounting or Finance with 10 years of accounting experience in a similar position.
• Ability to manage a department of 20+ employees.
• Adaptability and flexibility in a constantly changing environment.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and requests.
• Previous experience in the Construction field preferred.
Learn more about the Unified Door and Hardware Group at www.udhgroup.com
Pennsauken Township, NJ
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:41:13 PDT