Accounts Receivable Specialist Job
Accounting Principals is currently seeking a qualified Accounts Receivable Specialist for a job in Simi Valley, CA. Our client is looking for a team-player with a strong work ethic and the desire for growth and career development. This position is perfect for someone with at least 1-2 years of experience. This is a full-time temp to hire position with a pay range of $18-$21 an hour.
Responsibilities for Accounts Receivable Specialist Job include:
• Prepare costumer statements, bills and invoices.
• Reconcile expenses to the general ledger and other clerical tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable records.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Review and post all sales invoices into accounting system as needed.
• 1-2 years minimum experience in receivables.
• Experience in handling high transaction volume reconciliations.
• Ability to multitask and adjust to priority shifts while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Full Microsoft Suite: Including Outlook and Word with thorough knowledge of Excel
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and research skills to identify patterns and troubleshoot issues.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision provided on the first of the month following the first 30 days of employment.
If you are interested in this position or any additional accounting positions please apply online at our website at www.accountingprincipals.com or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Principals is a leader in the recruitment and placement of accounting and finance professionals, offering a complete range of workforce solutions in accounting, finance, mortgage and banking. Our nationwide branch network consists of experienced professionals that average five years of real-world accounting experience plus more than five years of finance and accounting recruitment experience.
Simi Valley, CA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:25:39 PDT