Security Engineer - DIACAP (must be CISSP, CISM or GSLC certified)
Function as a cybersecurity subject matter expert and analyst for DoD clients in a fast-paced demanding environment. Critically review and critique Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation for compliance with DoD policy and agency guidance, including DoD 8500 series and NIST Special Publications. Infuse quality throughout preparation of deliverables. Assess program security compliance, support program briefs, and coordinate and compile program security-related documentation for various programs. Assist in the preparation and revision of IA policy and guidance documents for specific cyber security related technologies. Provide critical written and verbal analysis of systems documentation and vulnerability and risk assessments. Provide C&A support to include interpreting Security Technical Implementation Guidance, DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP). Review Vulnerability Assessment, Computer Security Response, Configuration Control Board (CCB), Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) artifacts for compliance. Participate as needed in client Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) tracking meetings to ensure accurately track POA&M status and ensure FISMA compliance. Provide input to ad hoc requests as well as weekly and monthly project status reports.
- 4+ years of direct experience with cybersecurity requirements (IA Controls)
- 1+ years of experience working within DoD Services or Agencies
- 3+ years of experience with writing SSPs or other security related policy documentation
- 3+ years of direct experience with DoD 8500.1, DoD 8500.2, DoD 8510.01, or NIST SP 800-37 & 53
- 5+ years of experience working with computer network devices and operating systems
- 1+ years of experience resolving security findings discovered on network devices and OS
- 1+ year C&A package review for CA/DAA making risk-based recommendations
- BA or BS degree
- Final DoD Secret clearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Flexible schedule and positive attitude
- Detail oriented / mindset of quality
- CISSP, CISM, or GSLC certification (DoD 8570 IAM Level III)
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition policy
- MS Degree in related field
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and FedRamp
- Top Secret Clearance
- Prior experience with Defense Agency or DoD Component (DTRA, DSS, DLA, MSC, etc), officials
- FISMA reporting
- Spreadsheet and VB coding experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
TDI was founded in 2001 to pursue Cyber Security as its core competency. Since inception, TDI has led or participated in more than 100 separate information security tasks in the government and commercial areas around the world. TDI has outstanding credentials in its core capabilities of penetration testing, program management, information security, C&A, FISMA compliance, and all areas of cyber security engineering. We pursue the latest developments in information security through active lecturing at international information security conferences, publishing information security articles, and working on the cutting edge of information security development programs.
"We provide our clients the peace of mind that their business is running in a safe and secure environment. We do this by delivering high-quality, innovative information assurance and cyber security services and solutions."
"TDI will be an acknowledged global leader in information assurance and cyber security by delivering outstanding service and superior outcomes for our customers."
Employees are our primary source of strength
Employees should enjoy their work, feel part of the company, and share in its profits
Our clients deserve the top talent in Information Assurance
Total access to senior management and openness with each other is a cornerstone to our success
Our work environment promotes and rewards employee initiative
A flexible organization is always open to new ideas and solutions
Our well managed growth preserves our culture
We have a responsibility to contribute meaningfully to the field of Information Assurance, influence its growth, and set the standard.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:31:25 PDT