IT Help Desk
Optimum Networking, a professional services firm specializing in IT integration and technology consulting, seeks qualified applicants to serve as a ROC Analyst I in its Remote Operations Center (ROC) in Aurora, CO. As a leader and innovator in the IT consulting industry, we are always looking for people with technical competence, and a positive, team-oriented attitude.
The ROC Analyst is responsible for supporting, managing, and troubleshooting, first level service requests. A minimum of 2 to 5 years of progressive hands-on computer networking and systems support experience is essential. An ideal candidate will be able to work on call and after hours as needed, and possess strong verbal communication skills. Position involves direct and significant amount of contact with customers, vendor representatives, and staff. Strong interpersonal skills and a high-level of professionalism are essential to effectively support service requests in a 24 x 7/365 IT consulting environment.
- An ability to identify, manage, and resolve IT service tickets according to help desk protocols
- Diagnosis of Microsoft core business applications
- Diagnosis and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Proficient in remote access technologies including, VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
- Monitor system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with multiple users
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle high call volumes on a daily basis and manage service tickets
- Must be detail oriented, desiring to resolve user issues and trouble service tickets with a sense of urgency and professionalism at all times
- Customer service oriented
- Must have a solid understanding of TCP/IP
- MCTS and or A+ certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple calls in a complex IT environment
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Strong understanding of remote access technologies
- Ability to communicate verbally for extended periods of time with users
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of progressive hands-on experience, preferably in an IT consulting environment
- An associate's degree or bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred.
- Must have regular, reliable motor vehicle and the ability to operate a motor vehicle
- Must have valid auto insurance on motor vehicle and proof of insurance may be requested
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver's license
- Must be able to work on call and after hours or overtime as requested, or needed.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs. without restriction, and utilize telecommunications systems and headset on a daily basis without limitation
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:33:44 PDT