Senior Power Electronics Test Technician / Test Engineer
Senior Power Electronics Test Technician / Test Engineer (DIRECT HIRE!)
Our Milwaukee customer is searching for a Senior Test Technician or Test Engineer with a minimum of 6 years experience testing, troubleshooting and repairing high power PCBs, electronic components and systems that average 480VAC / 900VDC / 2000A.
This is an immediate need!
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assembling, troubleshooting and repairing a wide variety of custom-one power electronic products and fixtures.
- Experience compiling, organizing and documenting all procedural documentation and test results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced engineering environment; strong organizational and prioritization skills are a must.
- Demonstrated experience downloading, testing and modifying software as needed.
- Consistent focus and dedication to all high power electronic and electrical safety practices.
- Ability to travel up to 15 percent of the time.
- (Prefer) BSEET with a minimum of 6 years experience OR an Associates Degree with a minimum of 10 years experience OR the equivalent of 10 years of military education, training and hands on experience.
- Proven experience working with a wide variety of test, data acquisition and other software programs; including the Microsoft suite of Office programs.
- Experience working with a high-level ERP system.
- You MUST be a US Citizen and/or authorized to work without sponsorship to be considered for this position.
We support our military! Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Check out our website at www.techrecruiters.biz
TechRecruiters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Celebrating our 15th year matching quality companies with highly skilled employees!
TechRecruiters strongly supports America's military!
Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:29:18 PDT