Architect - Application Implementations
The Architect - Application Implementations is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and supporting computer business applications. Will interact with business users to determine application requirements, write the application code or install commercially available business software, configure the system to satisfy business requirements, perform computer systems validation to meet regulatory guidelines, and support the system.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyses user and business requirements and determines feasibility of computerization
- Designs computer applications to satisfy requirements
- Writes custom computer code
- Installs commercially available software
- Configures software
- Implements "Software as a Service" (SaaS) applications
- Performs desktop, server, client-server, and cloud based software implementations
- Writes and Maintains Computer Systems Validation deliverables
- Writes and Maintains Standard Operating Procedures related to computer systems implementation, maintenance, and decommissioning.
- Writes and Executes application test scripts
- Liaison with server, network and storage administrators
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Information Systems, or equivalent knowledge, required. Equivalent knowledge may be obtained by having applicable, up to date, software vendor certification.
- Minimum of seven years applications experience in the pharmaceutical industry required.
- Experience in Web development such as JAVA, .NET, HTML, XML, SQL required.
- Experience with business applications such as Oracle ERP, SAP, NAV, Qumas, TrackWise, or Argus preferred.
- Good project management and organization skills.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Must have basic knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with multiple browsers: Chrome, IE, Safari
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- PMP certification a plus
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Performs duties independently in a highly dynamic fast-paced business environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Exhibits superior customer service skills.
PRI Technology is a full service Information Technology staff augmentation and executive search firm, comprised of industry professionals with more than 75 years of cumulative staffing experience. We employ the utilization of cutting edge recruiting technologies which allow for greater optimization of our capabilities in serving our candidates and clients needs.
White Plains, NY
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 08:29:39 PDT