Banking Billing Administrator
The Billing Administrator position entails the creation of invoices on various projects. The invoices will include all transactions, related time charges, and costs associated with a project for a designated period of time. Create all necessary schedules and reports associated with a project for the same time period.
The responsibilities will be to create invoices for various projects, which include gathering of data from different sources, analyzing the data and applying the results onto the invoice. The Billing Administrator will also have to finalize the invoice, create P&L report and create a receivable in the accounting application. Other responsibilities will be to create various reports as needed and to assist in gathering material for auditors.
- Create invoices for various projects, which include gathering of data from different sources, analyzing the data and applying the results onto the invoice.
- Finalize the invoice, create P&L report and create a receivable in the accounting application.
- Create various reports as needed.
- Assist in gathering material for auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Two or three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to multi-task.
- Very detail oriented.
- Work well as part of a multi-office team.
- Must have strong computer skills including proficient in Microsoft Excel, and the ability to access and efficiently use various databases.
For three decades, GCG, has been the recognized leader in providing legal administrative services for class action, mass tort and bankruptcy cases. In fact, we are the first claims administrator to have earned SOC 2, Type 1 certification.
The breadth and depth of our experience, responsiveness, global resources and state-of-the-art technology have made us the recognized leader in our field and the partner of choice for leading law firms, corporate legal departments, government agencies, and other legal professionals requiring our unique administrative support.
With more attorneys than any other firm in our business, and a staff of more than 500 that includes a team of software engineers, call center professionals, in-house legal advertising specialists and graphic artists with extensive website design experience, resources are unparalleled in the industry. We have offices coast-to-coast and are ready at a moment's notice to provide cost-effective administration services tailored to the needs of each case, regardless of its size or complexity.
Lake Success, NY
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 07:19:29 PDT