Associate Marketing Manager
This Marketing Manager position is responsible for creative, editorial and production of marketing programs and initiatives. Duties are focused on supporting the corporate marketing agenda. Duties include but are not limited to:
Helping position and enhance the overall brand value of the company as directed by the CEO.
Manage Email Marketing Platforms; Support in Sales force
Managing, creating and developing ongoing enhancements to our:
- Website(s) landing pages, micro-sites, etc all while adhering to brand guidelines
- Print collateral and content creation : white papers, case studies, sell sheets, brochures, info graphics, newsletters and corporate communications (internally and externally)
- Manage email campaign creation, email setup in marketing platform, testing, design and execution
- Track and measure marketing programs and report key performance indicators, including web visits, bounce rates, lead qualification rate and conversion rate to CEO
- Relationship management with those vendors: Google Ad-words, Google Chrome, LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, etc.
Degree in Marketing
Verifiable work experience
We are an all American made gate operator manufacturer based out of Sylmar, California. Our dedication to excellence, customer satisfaction and quality workmanship is the cornerstone of our highly-regarded reputation. We are currently searching for a full-time bookkeeper that will be committed to providing excellent customer service and dedication to our fast-growing company.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 09:21:30 PDT