Residential Solar Designer
Growing Tempe based Premier Solar Company seeking a quality AutoCAD Designer to join our team. This is a full time position. Designers start at $700-$800 per week PLUS Medical Benefits.
The Solar PV System Designer is responsible for developing AutoCAD drawings of Residential PV Systems showing site layout, electrical one and three line diagrams, and component installation details of project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
• Must have minimum 2 Years AutoCAD experience.
• Must have minimum 1 Year of electrical, structural or civil design experience.
• Able to work in a goal oriented, team environment.
• Must be able to keep up with deadlines, maintain fast pace turnout.
• Maintain knowledge of most current AutoCAD software.
• Work with computer assisted drafting tools, Adobe products, & Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of basic residential construction, electrical design theory and concepts.
• Problem solving and ability to proactively research potential concerns or issues.
• Provide technical assistance to site inspectors, installation crews, and other divisions to communicate accurate information.
This is a full time position M - F 8:30a - 5:00p; Immediate Hire; West Tempe location; Reliable personal transportation. Qualified applicants should respond with resume, contact information and 3 professional references.
Arcadia Solar is a growing solar company based in Tempe, Arizona. We specialize in residential photovoltaic solar system installations in the Phoenix, Tuscon, Yuma, Las Vegas and Fresno areas. The company prides itself on being an industry leader providing quality craftsmanship and exceptional customer service.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:18:32 PDT