Help Desk Technician
Cytracom has an immediate need for a full-time Help Desk Technician skilled at providing excellent remote customer service and technical expertise.
Are you tired of being micro-managed? Cytracom doesn't take this approach with its team. While we expect more than what may be the norm and consider each employee a high-caliber player, the experience as an individual is very rewarding and we find employee satisfaction skyrockets.
Is it time to make a change? Are you up to the challenge?
Job Summary: The candidate will provide remote support via both telephone and ticket system to Cytracom's base of channel partners and customers nation-wide.
- Communicate throughout the course of daily activities as necessary and with regular consistency
- Adhere to Cytracom's set communication schedule, including activities such as daily stand up meetings within your team
- Provide support to customers and channel partners alike related to the Cytracom platform (training provided)
- Perform advanced troubleshooting of network related issues in the configuration or operation of said customer networks
- Quickly discover the essence of a problem reported through customer support tickets and manage them to completion, interacting with co-workers, customers and vendors as necessary
- Provide troubleshooting and bug reports to our development team.
- Interface with other Cytracom teams on implementation details for customer deployments and handle challenges during customer installations.
- Participate in an emergency customer and technical support 24/7 on-call rotation
- Ability to manage time effectively, understanding both the big piece the support team plays as a whole as well as your part individually
- Ability to make strong judgement calls and use common sense effectively
- Ability to separate emotion from decision-making process in the course of daily job activities to ensure the best decision for the company is made at all times
- Ability to self-manage and take ownership of the position and its responsibitilies
- Ability to adapt fast and learn new concepts quickly
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, emerging growth environment
- Strong two way communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routers and IP routing, and switches
- Drive to take on additional responsibility when the opportunity arises
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Ideal Candidates Will Also Possess the Following:
- Strong customer interaction and follow-up skills
- Assertive, customer-oriented and goal-driven attitude
- Experience using packet capture tools such as tcpdump to analyze network related issues
- Familiarity with VoIP devices (network device experience translates, similarities abound)
- Good knowledge of VoIP (SIP/RTP)
Apply today and join a dedicated team full of energy and resolve to be the best. A career at Cytracom is a rewarding opportunity!
Cytracom is a nationwide provider of cloud-based telecommunication services to businesses. With a platform built on the most advanced cloud-based VoIP technology, we are revolutionizing the way businesses talk and stay connected. We make business communication simple by offering our services solely through our nationwide partner network with relationships in all 50 states.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 19:28:04 PDT