North American Roofing Services is one of the largest Commercial Roofing Contractors in the US with projects across the country. We have an Applications Developer opening on our Technology Team in our newly opened Tampa office. Our Teams work together throughout the Company to deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. Technology is critical to making that happen!
As Applications Developer you'll be responsible for the front line development and documentation of the various systems across all departments of the organization. The developer will work closely with Management to further improve the current information systems structure as well as develop additional systems to meet the demands and strategic vision of the business. This position is located in Tampa, FL. A local employee is preferred but would be willing to consider the right remote candidate to telecommute 2 - 3 days a week.
What We'll Ask You To Do For Us In This Role:
- Development for Microsoft Dynamics 2011 and 2015 to meet the specific needs of North American Roofing.
- Includes, but is not limited to: Web API, Plug-ins, WCF Services, Custom Entities, Views, Workflows, Dialogs, Fields, etc.
- Analyzing current reporting needs and developing systems to further automate these reports using SSRS.
- Further development of North American Roofing's SharePoint Site.
- Writing/editing project documentation to ensure that SOP's are in place for system rollouts.
- Other projects as directed by executive personnel.
The Skills You'll Need In This Role To Be Successful:
- BS/BA degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of SQL, SQL Reporting Services (SSMS, and SSRS)
- Self-motivated individual with a team oriented attitude and an attention for detail
- Proven past project development experience
Additional desired skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and 2015, including customizations and integrations
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Web Services, Web API, and SDK experience
- Windows Azure Platform
- Microsoft Access
- SSIS Integration for Dynamics
- Microsoft SharePoint Server experience
- Proficiency with Office applications, project management software, system/process mapping tools.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the North American Roofing Team:
- Competitive starting salary
- Employer sponsored healthcare options including medical, vision & dental
- Employer matched 401(k) Savings Plan
- Access to Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off for volunteering in your community
- Perks Program with deep discounts for your everyday needs, plus entertainment (movies, concerts, and more)!
- Career advancement training
- Wellness programs
- Progressive, people-centric culture
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
North American Roofing Services, an employee owned company, is licensed to operate in all 50 states and has installed over a billion square feet of roofing on more than 20,000 facilities in our 35 year history. We know commercial roofing! Come work for the best and we partner with you to develop your career.
North American Roofing Services is a third generation national company built on a foundation of integrity, hard work and committed team members. We are the 3rd largest commercial/industrial roofing contractor in the U.S., holding the prestigious Firestone President's Club Master Contractor (only one of thirty in the country), Carlisle Centurion, GAF Master Select (top 1% of contractors nationwide) and Johns Manville Summit award status for volume and quality.
We continue the tradition of installing value-engineered roofing systems and servicing these systems in all 50 states across the country, growing our list of satisfied customers in various industries and maintaining a healthy, engaging, safe working environment for our team.
North American Roofing is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.
Visit us at naroofing.com.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:16:30 PDT