We are looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to analyze financial data, financial status of clients, and to assess risk to the business operation of a West Des Moines branch.
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committees for approval.
- Confer with credit association and other business representatives to exchange credit information.
- Consult with customers to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend payment plans based on earnings, savings data, payment history, and purchase activity.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Review individual or commercial customer files to identify and select delinquent accounts for collection.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
West Des Moines, IA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:04:24 PDT