Staff Accountant / Accounts Receivable Specialist
This is a temporary to hire opportunity to be involved in a stable and growing company. Must have excellent customer service skills, professional in demeanor and proven work ethics. Attention to details must be without saying.
The position within the company handles outsourced accounting duties for their clients with this position being more focuses on, but not limited to:
• Processing monthly collections reports
• Managing the collections process regarding non-payment with legal counsel
• Managing billing process
Additionally will serve as a backup for, but not limited to:
• Data entry of accounts payable
• Financial statements
• Management of paperwork request
• Fielding and answering client/customer questions
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• Knowledge of GAAP
• 1-2 years, minimum work experience
• Bank-account reconciliation experience
• Bilingual preferred but not required
Salary: Low to Mid $30's
Benefits: Heath insurance, retirement, PTO, Holidays
Background check: Must be able to satisfactory complete a criminal background check.
References: Must be able to provide three satisfactory work references.
Staffing firm specializing in administrative office and accounting recruitment
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 13:00:22 PDT