Billing Coordinator - UKF-120
This position is responsible for data entry of accurate billing information and processing claims.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Data entry of any notes for billing.
- Data entry of Authorizations and Admission forms.
- Calling regional managers with questions to the Authorizations and billing.
- Answering calls from agencies regarding questions to billing
- Filling out manual vendor invoices and Purchase Orders, copy, mail and file.
- Creating and mailing invoices and HCFAs
- Keying claims into electronic billing system and submitting electronic files.
- Setup rates, services, payers and any other functions in the billing systems
- Creating folders and labels for new accounts.
- Filing Authorizations and Service Agreements or other forms.
- Working with accounts receivable department to reconcile issues.
- Correcting and rebilling claims as necessary.
- Attend meetings to work on issues and to obtain updated information.
- Stay up to date on information for billing their respective payers and learn new programs for the payers.
- Maintain procedural manuals, cross training and coverage of the teams work.
- Focus on Customer Service.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School degree, equivalent or higher.
- Insurance Experience within the Medical or Behavioral Health related field.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment in an organized manner with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- PCMS and Excel
Pathways mission is to ensure the provision of accessible, effective, high quality community-based counseling and social services as an alternative to traditional institutional care. Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients have access to professional community-based care, proven treatment methods and comprehensive service planning. Pathways offers a wide variety of programs across the country that share a primary commitment to provide care that builds on our clients strengths and addresses their unique, individual needs.
Our primary services are varied, and we are continually creating new programs in response to identified needs of our clients in a particular area. The common thread is that we provide counseling and support services in home- and community-based settings and we emphasize the strengths and uniqueness of each youth and family. We do not own or operate any hospitals, residential treatment centers or group homes. All services are offered by trained therapists and paraprofessionals under the direct supervision of licensed clinicians.
Pathways is dedicated to ensuring that all clients are offered services with proven methods that will accomplish their treatment goals. To meet this objective, Pathways regularly contracts with local universities and behavioral health professionals to conduct outcome studies of our clinical programs. Our objective is to ensure positive outcomes for our clients and to utilize these study results to further enhance our service lines.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:03:59 PDT