Learning Portal Administrator
Are you a team player who enjoys learning new tools and technologies? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and have a sense of urgency when completing a task? Is your communication style informative and personable?
If this sounds like you, Traveling Coaches is looking for an experienced Learning Portal Administrator and e-learning Content Developer who can multitask, perform tasks with extreme precision, and provide outstanding and effective customer service. Please take a few minutes and complete this survey https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/f4c7e1. If the link doesn't work for you, please copy and paste it into a browser and then complete the survey.
About Traveling Coaches
Traveling Coaches is the legal industry's most experienced and preferred partner for gaining user adoption of technology. We work with firms of all sizes and geographies, including the largest firms in the world, offering innovative solutions such as: our award-winning OnGuard Security Awareness Program, Change Management, User Adoption and Learning Program Consulting, User Technology Training and Floor Support as well as LegalMind a Personal Learnig Portal.
Your compensation and benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, short and long term disability insurance
- Employer matching retirement plan
- Flex Plan for medical and childcare expense savings
Learning Portal Administrator
- Responsible for management, administration and support of the learning management system and related portal technologies.
- Serve as a liaison between onboarding and engagement managers and vendor support teams.
- Implement and maintain client-specific features and functionality including SSO, AD sync, crowds, branding and theme elements.
- Responsible for the initial configuration and setup of courses in the learning portal.
- Responsible for monitoring portal performance and assisting with end user support requests, problem resolution and questions.
- Maintain online FAQs and develop/integrate self-help topics and tutorials into the learning portal.
Bachelor's degree or higher plus one year experience in the related field or Associate's degree plus three years' experience in the related field. Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to coordinate multiple tasks effectively. Strong knowledge and experience in providing effective customer service. Familiarity with legal industry terminology and workflows a plus.
Position Specific Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Learning Management Systems as an instructor, power user, and system administrator (preferably Totara or Moodle).
- 3+ years of experience with PHP and CSS coding, testing and support.
- Experience in instructional design and training development.
- Experience with advanced HTML, mobile platforms, and emerging e-learning and virtual classroom technologies.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:09:18 PDT