Lecturer - Inorganic Chemistry
Open September 29th, 2016 through June 30th, 2017
The Department of Chemistry is seeking applications for Lecturers in Inorganic Chemistry. The percentage of time is variable, depending on the course(s) assigned. The salary is commensurate with experience, and based on an annual salary range of $49,012 to $51,494.
Requirements: The minimum requirements are a Ph.D. in Chemistry and an excellent teaching record.
Please apply online at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF03709
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.chem.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now