Accounts Payable Specialist Job
Are you looking for a work life balance type of work? Would you like to work in a fast paced environment that pays REALLY well and offers outstanding benefits? Look no further. A well-established company in Northridge is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for their growing team.
Our client is looking for an experienced team-player with a strong work ethic and the desire for career development and growth. This position is perfect for someone with 1 to 2 years of experience in a high volume Accounts Payable role. This is a full-time temp to hire position with a pay range of $18-$20 an hour.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Specialist Job include:
• Update vendor accounts.
• Code and post vendor invoices accurately.
• Research vendor inquires/payment discrepancies.
• Communicate timely with vendors.
• Organize listing of A/P accruals.
• Knowledge and experience with Oracle required.
• Strong experience in accounts payable and job costing.
• Exceptional data entry skills with strong attention to detail.
• Full Microsoft Suite: Including Outlook and Word with thorough knowledge of Excel
• Ability to prioritize tasks efficiently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with large ERP systems.
• Full Medical, Dental and Vision provided on the first of the month following the first 30 days of employment.
If you are interested in this position or any additional accounting positions please apply online at our website at www.accountingprincipals.com or email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting Principals is a leader in the recruitment and placement of accounting and finance professionals, offering a complete range of workforce solutions in accounting, finance, mortgage and banking. Our nationwide branch network consists of experienced professionals that average five years of real-world accounting experience plus more than five years of finance and accounting recruitment experience.
Van Nuys, CA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:22:50 PDT