IT Support Specialist - Cloud Software
UltraShipTMS offers award winning software-as-a-service solutions to leading shippers in food production, packaging, retail and other industries. UltraShipTMS and the LoadFusion transportation optimizer provide a single-source solution for optimization, transportation and settlement for in- and out-bound shipping across all modes of transport. Built and supported by a brilliant team of transportation industry veterans and software developers, UltraShipTMS is an emerging leader in the supply chain management industry.
The entry level position responsible for taking support calls for UltraShipTMS. They will either resolve the issue reported or escalate to a senior staff member for resolution.
- Developing and maintaining documentation UltraShipTMS. Including creating new user manuals for new implementations, as well as updating and maintaining existing documentation.
- Training new users
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong PC Skills / MS Office
- Strong skills in web-based applications
- Detail oriented• Motivated self-starter / Quick learner
- Must be able to commute to Fair Lawn, NJ on a daily basis
- Must be eligible for employment in the United States
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, engineering or other technical field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years' experience serving in support positions with exposure to various technologies
- Understanding of basic web application development tools including HTML, XML, etc.
UltraShipTMS is one of the fastest growing providers of Transportation Management Systems (TMS) delivered via the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model in the US today.
For the last 15 years we have been offering award winning software-as-a-service solutions to leading shippers in food production, packaging, retail and other industries.
Our team enjoys a supportive, high-energy, team environment and is supplied with the tools they need to succeed, grow and develop.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 15:02:34 PDT