Network and Computer Systems Administrator
We are starting to hire for a couple of positions and are looking for a lead tech who feels as comfortable in front of a director discussing business objectives as he does solving technical issues. We are building a team in South Carolina serving as a consultant for a very large client. Duties will include evaluating IT organizations, developing and running our IT automation software (Labtech), systems assessments, root cause analysis and security analysis.
Dependable, honest, trustworthy, loyal, teachable, analytical, adaptive and entrepreneurial. These are characteristics of the person we're looking for. If you are solve problems quickly, creative problem solver, good communicator and an attentive listener, you could be on our team of professionals. We believe these traits are as important as your technical skills. The description listed below is the type of work you would be expected to be proficient at. The experience you have in these areas will help determine your starting pay and position. Be honest about what you already know. You will have opportunities to grow and excel in these areas, no matter where you are now.
- Deploy and manage IT automation system, Labtech - Mysql knowledge very useful
- Write IT automation scripts- some powershell scripting useful
- Support Servers in a Microsoft environment
- Manage and support Active Directory
- Understand and implement a disaster recovery strategy
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users
- Perform necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- Monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption.
- Assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists.
- Assist in the administration of network security measures.
Any scripting or programming experience would be helpful as would be any experience you have supporting applications in an educational environment legal, or small business environment.
Network certifications are desired, but good experience is better.
You would be providing both remote and on-site support, so good transportation and a good driving record is necessary. Opportunities for professional growth include project management and security assessments.
Aavex Technology Corporation provides the best possible service to our clients using state of the art tools. We charge our clients a flat rate for service so our main concern is making sure everything is done correctly the first time. We provide services that are hard to find in even big companies and offer that to small businesses, allowing the to focus on their business. We are known for being able to solve technically difficult problems and working for us you will gain invaluable experience on a wide range of products and technologies.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 18:41:59 PDT