Benefits: Full Health Benefits, Company Car, Company matched 401k!!!
Employment Type: Full Time
We are currently looking for customer focused Service Technicians to join our growing team!!
• Career advancement
• Ongoing product and trouble-shooting training
• Competitive base salary
• Company Vehicle
• Company Cell Phone
• Comprehensive Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• 401K (company matched), Company paid life insurance
Duties: • Maintain and repair Kyocera, Ricoh/Savin/Lanier, and HP MFP's and printers
• Trouble shoot/diagnose digital printer problems in a connected environment
• Provide a high level of customer service and follow through
• Maintain a high level of integrity and professionalism
• Learn and continue education of products/skills to perform the job
Qualifications: • Qualified copier technician with previous experience preferred
• Valid & Clean driver's license
• Ability to travel to customer locations
• Excellent time management, organizational, interpersonal skills
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Strong work ethic with high self-motivation to be top service technician
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
• Excellent trouble shooting skills
• Outstanding customer service skills
• The desire to be part of a great service team with opportunity for growth
Copynet is an Equal Opportunity and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Copynet is an established leader in the office equipment industry with a strong background in the development and marketing of innovative printer management services. Since 1989, as a fully integrated office equipment provider, Copynet Office Systems, Inc. offers a whole host of service programs, equipment and supplies. Our customized service programs are suited to handle all the office equipment and solutions needs of our customers, large or small.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:40:21 PDT