MS Exchange Specialist --
Candidate needs to have an understanding the Exchange and TSM backup processes to perform e-discovery tasks.
1. Provide data mining support utilizing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail (TSM) EMC Networker, the software used to backup and restore from SD&E's Exchange environment. These tools will be accessible to the contractor through CAG;
2. Receive, triage, manage, data mine, and track case requests and litigations from Congressional inquiries, Litigation, Office of Inspector General Investigations, Office of General Counsel, U.S. Merit Systems Protection Board inquires, Equal Employment Opportunity inquiries, Freedom Of Information Act inquiries, , and administrative investigations. The contractor shall be responsible for responding to these requests inclusive of;
- a. Opening the Case (request)
- b. Facilitating the Collection Process
- c. Collecting email data (both encrypted and non-encrypted)
- d. Coordinating collection of network drive and workstation data
- e. Loading data into an eDiscovery platform (VA currently utilizes Clearwell)
3. Create accounts and training to support Office of General Counsel reviews
4. Legal Hold Case setup - this is only required when SD&E is ordered by the Judge to hold data (set up an environment to store documentation and correspondence ensure nothing gets deleted)
5. Provide Tape Discovery services that requires coordination with various VA sites;
6. Production, copying data on to external media and shipping of media;
7. Support SD&E in developing policies, procedures, and processes both written and process flow maps;
8. Provide support that will support SD&E SME's with eDiscovery requests in the Microsoft Exchange 2003 through 2013 environments utilizing eDiscovery tools
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:53:31 PDT