Junior Internal Communications Consultant
As a junior level Internal Communication Consultant, you will work with the communication team to design and execute employee communications to over 10,000 employees. If you are strategic and creative and have experience with internal communications this could be a great opportunity to work for an outstanding company .
MUST HAVE WITHOUT EXCEPTION:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in communications or related field
- Must have 5+ years of tactical internal communications experience with 5,000+ employee type company; exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must have a proven track record with strategic employee communication program visioning, planning, execution and measurement
- Must be able to work with the C-Suite and executive team as a communication advisor, citing examples will be required
- Must have 3+ years of communications project management
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years experience developing content for various media including editing, proofing, and copywriting for internal clients
Preferred but not required:
- Agency experience
Our Company has provided staffing, recruiting and program management services for companies large and small in the Houston and various US areas. We are known for our successful marketing career recruiters and working hard to make the perfect match for both the job seeker and the hiring company.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 12:30:30 PDT