Brand Marketing Advertising - Associate Creative Director
PUBLIC SCHOOL is a new creative communications agency specializing in strategy, branding+communications, and experience design. We are located at Ponce City Market in Atlanta, GA.
The Role/Responsibilities of the Associate Creative Director -
- assist in cultivating the creative team culture
- create design solutions for several different types of projects: spatial, branding, experiential, digital
- work with the agency directors to create and concept the agencies marketing materials
- work with the director of creative and digital to design campaigns
- develop strong client communication skills
- lead a creative team in delivering creative concepts
- continually stay abreast of the different facets of the creative communications agency: strategy, branding+communications, experience design
- deliver 'pitches' with dedicated teams to acquire new business
- mentor, inspire and cultivate the team
3+ years in a fast paced agency
Experience at an advertising agency, or experiential agency
Do you purvey the world with passionate purpose?
Are you honest+real?
Interested in being a global nomad?
....so are we
We are Public School - a team of passionate creators representing all walks of creative life. From strategists to writers, photographers to designers, digital mavens to social innovators - we are as diverse as the problems clients face today.
Public School offers strategy, creative, design, and production to help connect brands to consumers - resulting in innovative advertising, branding, digital, social, and experiential communications.
Come to Public School.
Let's reach our greatest potential together.
Advertising Campaigns, Brand Strategy, Experiential Activations, Digital Activations, Creative Consulting, Design and Branding
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:21:45 PDT