Business Analyst - Washington D.C.
LS Technologies is an
- Analyzes business objectives and develops solutions to solve issues
- Develops logical data models, analyzes and defines business processes of both "To Be" and s Is.states"
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents business requirements and delivers work products throughout the project life cycle
- Analyzes all elements of business operations, including:
- Process and organization
- Providing assistance in developing strategic goals
- Uses process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and principles to conduct process modernization projects
- Responsible for transitioning existing organizations or project teams in accomplishing the organization's goals or project activities and objectives through improved use of automated processes
- Activity and data modeling
- Development of modern business methods
- Identification of best practices
- Creating and assessing performance measurements
- Group facilitation
- and additional forms of knowledge transfer
- Key coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practices including e-business
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Consulting firm that supports that the Federal Aviation Administration
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 15:17:07 PDT