Structural Engineer - 2 positions
Structural Engineer - Building Design - 2 positions
Our client in Austin is looking to fill one PE and one EIT structural engineer positions. The successful candidates will have previous experience (minimum 2 years) in building design (commercial office, retail, residential, municipal, academic). This client is well respected and growing rapidly. Out of area candidates will be considered and a relocation package is possible for the right candidate. These are direct hire positions with competitive salary and great benefits
If you meet the requirements below please respond to this post with a copy of your resume
- Must be a structural engineer with minimum of 2 years' experience; our client is looking to hire both an EIT and PE
- Must have experience in building design - commercial, multifamily, hotels, retail, residential, municipal, etc.
- Must be familiar with AutoCAD, Revit is a big plus
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Dedicated, energetic and willing to grow with this team
Prestigious and fast-growing engineering firm in a great location!
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:31:24 PDT