Electrical Designer / Draftsman
TICM has an immediate Full-time, permanent opening for an experienced electrical designer / draftsman to design electrical control panels.
- Design electrical control panels
- Work independently with minimal oversight to meet project schedules.
- Perform drafting and design with AutoCAD.
- Produce additional documentation using standard Microsoft Office products and Acrobat.
- Communicate with owner, engineer, and other outside professionals to assist in the successful completion of project designs.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE DESIGNING ELECTRICAL CONTROL PANELS
- Education and/or training commensurate with drafting & design.
- AutoCAD Electrical experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to read and understand electrical schematics and engineering specifications.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
At TICM our associates aren't just employees; they're part of a winning team. We care about our employees and their families. Here is a short description of the benefits we provide:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Texas Industrial Control Mfg.
27331 Robinson Rd
Conroe, TX 77385
Texas Industrial Control Mfg, located in Conroe, TX is a growing organization which manufactures electrical control panels for many industries including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Refining, Food and Beverage, Power and Energy, Material Handling and Water/Wastewater. Our goal is to provide the finest quality products and outstanding service to our customers. We offer a comprehensive benefit package, comfortable work environment, and pay commensurate with experience.
Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:07:07 PDT